Nurse Injector Trainee RN
Position: Registered Nurse to Support Cosmetic Surgeons and Practice in all areas of treatments and procedures and train to be a Nurse Injector.
Self-motivated, disciplined, reliable, and hard-working individual needed to assist and provide treatments to our patients. Being a small, close-knit practice, it is essential that all members of our team be able to help one another with treatments and procedures. This RN would begin developing and learning by working in the pre/post areas of our ASC and assisting the MD with their patients. This RN will be provided with opportunities for training on beginning injectables and there will be plenty of room for experiential training with consultation and treatment of injectables patients. Once training and experience goals are met, the RN will have the option to transition to becoming an FT Nurse Injector with the practice.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Minimum 1 year supporting MDs with patients and learning how to provide luxe cosmetic care.
- Cosmetic consultations: Attaining patient goals, educating about the surgical procedure process, and managing procedure expectations.
- Facilitating pre-operative appointments for surgery patients and reviewing day-of surgery and post-operative care guidelines. Answering pre-operative questions from patients.
- Answering post-operative and recovery questions from patients. Assisting physicians with follow-up appointments, removing sutures/staples, removing drains, managing patient expectations, etc.
- Assisting on surgery days with pre and post-operative patient care & discharge. The ability to obtain IVs is a must.
- Attendance for beginning injection training through Allergan and training with Dr. Capizzi for Botox and fillers. Experience opportunities will be provided consistently so that nurses can develop skills while continuing to support MDs
- Specific goals will be outlined and checked with the manager monthly to ensure the nurse is meeting all milestones.
This job will be a good fit for an independently motivated individual who is looking to be a part of a close-knit working family, and who likes to work hard and be rewarded for hard work. Please consider if this would be a good fit for you. If you are an ambitious individual who is interested in starting a wonderful career in the cosmetic and aesthetic medicine industry, we would love to meet you!
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Willingness and eagerness to learn new skills and procedures.
- Work as part of a team to deliver an excellent patient experience.
- Follow all HIPAA and OSHA guidelines.
- Strong foundation of nursing skills.
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) or a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN).
- Currently registered as a Registered Nurse in the State of North Carolina.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as an RN, ICU experience preferred.
**Hours can flex depending on the surgery schedule and the nurse will be required to arrive earlier than 8:45.
- Hourly DOE
- Added sales commission once injector training is complete.
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Paid holidays.