Front Office Administrator/Patient Concierge
We are seeking a Front Office Administrator/Patient Concierge to join our amazing team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions to drive team success. You will work as part of a team to create the best patient experience that Charlotte has to offer. We are a small, tight-knit team that truly excels together, and we are looking for the right fit to join us on an FT basis.
- Making sure to provide superb patient care from the moment the person walks through the door: ensuring constant employee presence at the front desk, engaging patients to create a positive experience, managing rewards programs, collecting consent forms/administrative duties, and reducing wait times.
- Outstanding telephone manner, able to answer the phone in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Accounting and money handling.
- Maintains proper office opening and closing procedures.
- Patient Administration: Responsible for ensuring that all duties are correctly performed, invoicing/POS, scheduling appointments, maintaining accurate patient documentation in PN, and managing patient referrals.
- Making sure the front office space is clean, presentable, and stocked at all times.
- Reports to the Office Manager to ensure the office has plenty of supplies, or that supplies are ordered.
- Aesthetics experience is a plus but not necessary.
Starting schedule: M 8:45-5:30, T 8:45-5:30, W 8:45-6:30, Th 8:45-5:30, F 8:45-3:30
$20-25/hour depending on experience + bonuses.
Health, dental, and vision insurance
401k and profit-sharing program
Perks of working in aesthetic medicine.