Cosmetic Surgery RN
Position: Registered Nurse to Support Cosmetic Surgeons and Practice in all areas of treatments and procedures.
Job Summary: Self-motivated, disciplined, reliable, and hard-working individual needed to assist and provide treatments to our patients. Being a small, close-knit practice, it is essential that all members of our team be able to help one another with treatments and procedures. This RN would begin developing and learning by working in the pre/post areas of our ASC and assisting the MD with their patients. This includes but is not limited to:
- Cosmetic consultations: Attaining patient goals, educating about the surgical procedure process, managing procedure expectations, utilizing software to help breast augmentation patients visualize results, assisting with breast implant sizing techniques, and acquiring a thorough knowledge of implant options offered.
- Facilitating pre-operative appointments for surgery patients and reviewing day-of surgery and post-operative care guidelines. Answering pre-operative questions from patients.
- Facilitating the post-operative call to deliver exceptional patient care. Answering post-operative and recovery questions from patients. Assisting physicians with follow-up appointments, removing sutures/staples, removing drains, managing patient expectations, etc.
- Assisting on surgery days with pre- and post-operative patient care & discharge, circulating in the OR, and other duties. The ability to obtain IVs is a must.
- Fielding, receiving, and responding to clinical questions via email and phone, maintaining detailed patient notes.
This job will be a good fit for an independently motivated individual who is looking to be a part of a close-knit working family, and who likes to work hard and be rewarded for hard work. Please consider if this would be a good fit for you. If you are an ambitious individual who is interested in learning more about the cosmetic and aesthetic medicine industry, we would love to meet you!
Possibility for injector training in the future for interested individuals.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Willingness and eagerness to learn new skills and procedures.
- Work as part of a team to deliver an excellent patient experience.
- Follow all HIPAA and OSHA guidelines.
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) or a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN).
- Currently registered as a Registered Nurse in the State of North Carolina.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working as an RN in hospital setting.
Pay & Benefits:
- Hourly pay is DOE.
- Full Benefits package: health, dental, vision 401k.
- Profit Sharing
- Perks of working in aesthetic medicine.