IV Infusion TherapyThe Capizzi Cocktail
IV infusion therapy is now an integral part of the Capizzi MD practice! This treatment will help you feel your best during the healing process post procedure. In addition, IV therapy can help patients when they are dehydrated, low on energy and will help if you are not feeling well after a night of drinking.
Capizzi MD has developed a IV therapy that help you feel your best! Introducing the Capizzi Cocktail! The Capizzi Cocktail contains the following:
- Ascorbic Acid or Vitamin C: Vitamin C is required for the proper development and function of many parts of the body. It also plays an important role in maintaining proper immune function.
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A is key for good vision, a healthy immune system, and cell growth.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D is essential for strong bones, because it helps the body use calcium from the diet. Patients that adhere to a strict vegan diet may be at risk for vitamin D deficiency.
- Thiamine (B1): It’s benefits includes Boosting energy production, safeguarding the nerves, slowing the body aging process, stimulating digestion and enhancing memory.
- Riboflavin (B2): Plays a role in the production of energy. It helps in the conversion of carbohydrates to sugar, which fuels many functions in the body.
- Pyridoxine (B6): Plays a part in such major functions including movement, memory, energy expenditure and blood flow
- Niacinamide: is a very effective skin-restoring ingredient that offers multiple benefits for aging skin
- Vitamin E: is an important vitamin required for the proper function of many organs in the body. It is also an antioxidant.
- Vitamin K1: Vitamin K is actually a group of compounds. Vitamin K1 is obtained from leafy greens and some other vegetables.
- Folic Acid: Folic acid is needed for the proper development of the human body. It is involved in producing the genetic material called DNA and in numerous other bodily functions.
- Biotin: It supports the health of the skin, nerves, digestive tract, metabolism, and cells.
- Vitamin B12: Vitamin B12 does a lot of things for your body. It helps make your DNA and your red blood cells, for example. Since your body doesn’t make vitamin B12, you have to get it from animal-based foods or from supplements.
If you’re interested in IV Infusion Therapy, and want to learn more, contact us and start your journey to better health!
Having been through the Capizzi experience, these patients can help you understand the smoothness of the journey.