Licensed Medical Aesthetician
A well-established med spa and cosmetic surgery practice in Dilworth is seeking a Licensed Medical Aesthetician to join our growing team. We are looking for a highly skilled aesthetician with experience in medical-oriented treatments such as CoolSculpting, Hydrafacial, lasers, and more.
You will work as part of a team to create the best patient experience that Charlotte has to offer. We are a small, tight-knit team that truly excels together.
- Provide superb, luxe patient care to all patients and develop customer relationships that will result in repeat business.
- Educate patients about treatment options and present all-encompassing recommendations that can include both aesthetician services or other services within our practice to enhance cross-referrals.
- Works in concert with injectors, surgeons, and other aestheticians to grow the practice.
- Maintains proper medical and treatment records.
- Participate in marketing and educational activities and events in support of the Capizzi MD Brand and philosophy.
- Inventory management of skin care products and medical supplies.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Required minimum 3 years of experience in med spa or medical setting.
- Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Interpersonal skills to support customer service, functional, and teammate support needs.
- Desired but not required certifications/skills:
ZO Skin Health & Elta MD
Lasers including Sciton, GentleMax Pro
miraDry Sweat Reduction
Office Hours: Monday thru Thursday 8:45-5:15, Friday 8:45-3:15
Pay & Benefits:
- Hourly DOE + Commission
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k and profit-sharing program
- Paid holidays
- Perks of working in aesthetic medicine